International Baccalaureate (IB)
Here are some free online resources that can be helpful when writing your extended essays. Some of them are Open Access which means that anybody can read, download, reference and print the content as long as the original author's copyright is not infringed. Note that not all free online resources are Open Access.
- The arXiv: A free online database with publications relating to physics, computer sciences, mathematics, finance and biology.
- EconBiz: A free online database with full-text access to a multitude of economics-related publications.
- ERIC Insttitute of Education Sciences: Thousands of publications relevant to education, human and natural sciences, the arts, and many more, often with free access to full texts or links to host sites.
- Google Scholar: A search engine with a specific focus on scholarly articles, often accessible as full-text versions.
- JURN: A search engine with a specific focus on free scholarly articles, accessible as full text versions.
- National Bureau of Economic Research: An online database with full-text access to a multitude of economics-related publications.
- POPLINE: An online database with links to articles (often free) relating to health and associated factors such as culture and society.